Thursday, March 22, 2012

Preliminary Task Script [29th February 2012]



Preliminary Task Script – 29th February 2012

This is the script for the preliminary Task.
We put in different ideas into the script and this was the final product we created. This is what we used in our task.

Dialogue

Kwame-Lola Aderayo Adesanya Adewale Penekele Oppong- Williams [The full name of Kwame Lola]

Walks Into KFC and sees the girl waiting down at a table waiting for him
Kwame: sits down Hi hanny [Honey] how are you?
Diane: and you are?
Kwame: My name is *takes deep breath* Kwame-Lola Aderayo Adesanya Adewale Penekele Oppong- Williams

Diane: [looks at the dating profile and compares it to him] you don’t look anything like your profile picture
Kwame: Oh that was just one of my pictures back in my day takes pose does it not look like me?
Diane: But you’re not white
Kwame: chuckles oh baby colour is nothing but a number
Diane: *sighs*

Kwame brings out a spoon and a candle  

Diane: So this is where we’re eating
Kwame: yeah we are eating here of course
Diane: we’re in KFC *looks at Kwame in a rude way* Kwame
Kwame: the food here is 5-star hanny [Honey] just forget about the name
Diane: *sighs*
Kwame: WAITER, WAITER!! *clicks fingers*

*waiter approaches*

Waiter: what can I get you sir?
Kwame: yes, get me a bucket bargain with pop chicken on the side, some cob on corn, beans and a bottle of Pepsi minimum
Waiter: and for the lady?
Diane: I’ll have a ummmmmmmm *pause*
Kwame: Just get her some fries…and make it extra salty. [Exclaims]
Diane: BUT I don’t like it that way
Kwame: *stands up* WELL THAT’S HOW I WANT IT!!!
Diane: that’s it I’m leaving
Kwame: that’s fine with me there are more fishes in the swimming pool
Diane leaves

Kwame: turns to waiter here is my card hands him oyster card the pin is 4190
Waiter: ermm sir, that isn’t a debit card
Kwame: whaatttttttttttt? That is the new credit debit visa halibarclay card, new from the shops and you are treating me in this manor
Waiter: sir, there’s no such things as a credit-
Kwame: you know what, I don’t need this, there are plenty of other kfc’s around, and they give better service than the one I am receiving here, you deformed donkey. I hope your pop chicken does not pop IN JESUS NAME

Random African man: AMEN!! *exclaims*
Kwame salutes
Kwame storms out shouting angrily in his language repetedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment